DISCO Inc. (“DISCO”) will handle personal information provided by you to DISCO in DISCO’s applicable forms, as follows.
DISCO’s Handling of Your Personal Information
1. DISCO will use your personal information only for the following purposes:
DISCO’s acceptance of your trial subscription to “School APP,” DISCO’s confirmation of your reservations, DISCO’s issuance of an account to you, and DISCO’s provision of information concerning its products and services to you.
2. Any personal information provided by you to DISCO will be strictly and appropriately controlled by the following personal information controller, and DISCO will be responsible for appropriate deletion or destruction of such personal information:
DISCO’s personal information controller:
Name: Tatsumoto Tomoshi
Section: Personal Information Services
Phone: 0120-77-5078 (Business hours: 10:00 - 12:00 and 13:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday)
3. Any personal information which may be obtained by DISCO with respect to you will not be disclosed by DISCO to any third parties unless such disclosure is made under applicable laws or with your prior approval.
4. DISCO may engage a third party contractor to handle and control your personal information. If DISCO engages such contractor, selection of the contractor will be subject to the requirement that the contractor should provide a sufficient level of protection of your personal information and, in connection with such engagement, DISCO will execute a confidentiality agreement with the contractor.
5. Your provision of your personal information is at your own discretion, with the proviso, however, that DISCO may be unable to accept your trial subscription to “School APP” or offer services to you if you select not to provide your personal information to DISCO.
6. As far as practicable, DISCO will maintain your personal information in a correct and current state. Please contact the section identified below if you wish to request DISCO to disclose to you what personal information concerning you is held by DISCO, to notify you for what purposes such personal information is used by DISCO, to make corrections or additions to or delete any of your personal information held by DISCO, or if you refuse to provide your personal information to DISCO or refuse to permit DISCO to use your personal information.
7. The terms and conditions set forth above shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. This page has been translated from the official Japanese language version into English solely for the convenience of international readers. The Japanese original text shall prevail in case of any discrepancy.
For more details concerning DISCO’s handling of your personal information, please refer to http://www.disc.co.jp/privacy/index_02.htm.
School App Secretariat